Chicken Long rice


We came home late and I wanted to make something fast. Chicken long rice has been on the Aloha Instant Pot group a few times lately so I tried out one of the recipes. 

Ingredients:
3 cans chicken broth
4 chicken thighs, boneless skinless
2 slices ginger
green onion
garlic
long rice

I put the broth and thighs on the stove and brought them to a boil. I tossed in the ginger then put them in the Instant Pot for 15 minutes with 5 minutes NPR. The frozen chicken shredded very nicely. 

While the thighs were cooking I soaked the long rice in some hot water. I drained the noodles and put them into the broth along with the shredded chicken. Garnish with green onion.

Overall it came out soupy and not that flavorful. I think next time I would use bone in thighs and less broth, maybe only 2 cans. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter chicken

Kheema nariyal saag